So, I haven’t updated in a while. Here’s a list of some of the things that have happened since my last update:
- Buddy got an ear infection.
- Buddy got ANOTHER ear infection.
- We evacuated our home due to poor air quality from a local wildfire — the largest wildfire in LA County history.
- We went to Florida to visit my family, and introduce Buddy to his uncles, aunts, cousins, and extended family.
- I had a birthday, spent with my family in FL
- J turned 40!!!!
- We took a side trip from Florida to Atlanta for a baby-free long weekend for J’s 40th birthday, leaving Buddy with his grandparents in FL.
- Buddy got another ear infection.
- I threw a surprise 40th Star Wars movie screening in our backyard for J. It was awesome. Buddy slept the whole time!
- Buddy had his first surgery to have tubes placed in his ears to prevent further ear infections. He was a champ. Mom was an anxious mess.
- I got food poisoning at Thanksgiving dinner and was admitted into the emergency room on Black Friday.
- We were evacuated from our home for five days LAST WEEK by the police due to a large, impending wildfire that threatened our home. (So grateful to have generous friends who didn’t hesitate to take in three adults, one baby, and two pups for an indefinite amount of time!).
But I promise more posts very soon!